Hairbrella® CLASSIC Satin-Lined Rain Hat
Did you know that it rains over 100 days a year on average? Your hair knows! Our simplistic Hairbrella features an interior satin lining to keep your hairstyle in place, and a water-resistant microfiber exterior to keep the rain out.
- 100% Waterproof - is a smooth and lightweight (no, you won't sweat your hair out); drizzle or downpour, we’ve got you covered.
- Satin-lined interior to protect your hair and keeping your curls and volume intact
- Hidden storage pocket - the Hairbella folds into itself creating a pouch small enough to fit into your purse or glove compartment; keep it in on you so you're never caught in the rain!
- Adjustable band and a roomy interior to accommodate varying hair lengths and textures
- Waterproof PVC visor with UV protection shields your face from the elements and sun
We created Hairbrella with the highest quality standards. If you don’t absolutely love it within 30 days of your purchase, we'll return or exchange it at no cost to you.
- Design Patented/Utility Patent Pending
- Source: Made in the USA
- Care Instructions - Hand Wash
- One Size Fits Most
Very well constructed but haven’t had the chance to wear it yet and fast delivery time
I haven't had the chance to use it out in the rain, yet, so can't speak to whether it is truly 100% waterproof but I have no reason to doubt them when they say it is. Aside from that, I love this thing. It's so genius! I have a ton of long, thick, curly hair that is all over the place and I hate umbrellas so this is a marriage made in heaven. It's super comfy, the visor is the perfect size, the band is not too tight but is snug right where a headband would go or you can pull it forward or back more and all of my hair fits in the cap. It's nice and silky and so I feel confident my curls will be protected, no breakage or frizz. I wish I could review after being in the rain but haven't had anywhere to go thanks to Ms. Corona. lol And I never remember to try it in our yard or something when it's raining. I'm super excited about this purchase.
Rain hat is well made. Unfortunately, the cap does not accommodate the length and bulk of my natural hair.
The hairbrella kept my hair dry. Can't wait to purchase more as Christmas gifts.