LAAAYED® Nourishing & Soothing Serum
A serum crafted with a select blend of nourishing oils that targets irritation and dryness of the hair and scalp. Can be used on damp or dry hair, alone or in combination with other products to help seal in moisture. Try on wet hair after detangling to lock-in that curl definition.
- Avocado Oil - Rich in oleic acid, a beneficial fatty acid that prevents breakage, assists in detangling and protects hair from damage.
- Jojoba Oil - Mimics the natural oils products by your sebaceous glands, making it easy for your body to utilize its scalp nourishing and dandruff combatting properties.
- Rice Bran Oil - Scalp stimulating ingredient that helps to strengthen existing hair or encourage the growth of healthy hair.
- Olive Oil - Contains an abundance of vitamins and essential fatty acids that nourishes the scalp and hair strand to provide hydration and calm irritation.
- Almond Oil - Comprised of Omega-3 fatty acids, Phospholipids, Vitamin E, and Magnesium which help to protect hair by making it less prone to split ends while intensely hydrating.
- Grape Seed Oil - Quick absorbing that works as a natural sealant to keep moisture in the hair follicle.
- Rosemary Oil - Helps to reduce inflammation and stimulate the hair follicle, encouraging the growth of hair.
- Biotin - A nutrient that is part of the vitamin B family. Biotin plays a crucial role in promoting healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Juniper Berry Oil - An antibacterial oil that also helps to soothe scalp irritation and strengthen hair strands.
USE ME BY...
Massaging a small amount directly to the scalp. Rake through hair from root to tip with fingers.
Dry hair, scalp, or lack sheen.
PICK ME IF YOU WANT...
To calm scalp irritation, seal moisture, or add sheen and luster.
Daily Curl Revitalizing Mist Concentrate, TangleMaster™, and Silky Smooth Curl Defining MousseI AM...
Free of parabens and vegan friendly
I massage this into my scalp to help with dryness, especially now that the weather is getting colder. I also applied it to my hair and I couldn’t believe the shine! 5 Stars!!!!!
I really loved using the LAAAYED Nourishing & Soothing Serum on my two-strand twists to help with the fly aways. The serum starts out with a lot of slip for easy application and penetrated my hair well. I was able to use the LAAAYED Nourishing & Soothing serum toi refresh 12 day old twists and add shine and bounce back into an old style for a few more days!