COMPANY OVERVIEWPuffCuff LLC was founded in Romeoville, IL in August of 2013. The company moved to Georgia in June of 2014. PuffCuff Hair Clamp is manufactured in the USA and can be purchased on online via this website, Amazon.com, Sally Beauty and a collection other small independently owned retailers.
With over 25 years of senior leadership experience in the Global Technology Network within the financial and insurance sectors, Garrett Lash is now the Chief Executive Officer of PuffCuff LLC. He is responsible for acquiring new business, guidance in the area of operations, financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, and policy creation — Garrett aides in the development of strategic goals and objectives, and overall management of the company.
PUFFCUFF MEDIA KIT
To download the full PDF version of our complete Media Kit, please click the button below.
For immediate media inquiries, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to working with representatives from all media outlets. We have staff ready to respond to all your media requests.
- Q: Is PuffCuff one word or two? PuffCuff is ONE word with an upper case P and an upper case C.
- Q: How should I write out the word “PuffCuff” when using it in an article? Please ensure that the letter “P” is capitalized and the letter “C” is capitalized in all written communication regarding the PuffCuff. PuffCuff is always one word. There is no space between the word “Puff” and “Cuff”.
- Q: How do I schedule an interview with a spokesperson for PuffCuff? Our company founder, Ceata Lash, is available for interviews. Please send your interview request to firstname.lastname@example.org for our team to review. We will follow up within 72 business hours.
- Q: Where is PuffCuff sold? PuffCuff is currently only sold on our company website ThePuffCuff.com, Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. Please visit our WHERE TO BUY page for a list of salons, beauty supplies and online boutiques that carry our products.
- Q: Where do I submit a request for PuffCuff to sponsor my event? Please visit our sponsorship page to review our requirements. If you meet our sponsorship criteria, please complete the form and someone from our team will follow up with you.
- Q: I am a television producer and would like to obtain B-roll footage featuring your company. How do I do this? PuffCuff has several B-roll and demo videos available on our YouTube page. However, we can put together a custom B-roll video upon request. Please email email@example.com to submit your request and provide a date on when the footage is needed and acceptable file types.
- Q: How do I get onto your press release distribution list? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include you on our list that is exclusive to journalists and media.